January 19, 2015
ATSG, DHL extend agreement through March 2019
Air Transport Services Group has completed a new agreement that extends its support of DHL’s air cargo network in the United States through at least March 2019. Principal elements of the new agreement include:
• Extended dry leases through March 2019 for the 13 Boeing 767 freighters currently leased to DHL for its U.S. air network.
• New dry leases of two Boeing 767 freighters through March 2019.
• ABX Air’s continued operation of the fifteen Boeing 767 freighters leased to DHL through March 2019.
• Continued incentives for superior operating performance.
• Attractive terms for DHL to broaden ATSG’s support of its global network operations.
Joe Hete, President and CEO of ATSG, said the agreement marks the next stage in ATSG’s more than 11-year relationship with DHL, under which ATSG provides the aircraft assets and services that support the majority of the air freight that moves through DHL’s U.S. network each day, and provides additional freighter support to DHL elsewhere in the world.