– Third quarter 2008 revenues grew 6 percent to $1.027 billion
– Operating Income grew 4 percent to $111 million
– Fully Diluted Earnings Per Share were $0.53
– Cash and Cash Equivalents were $178 million
– Total backlog increased 35 percent to approximately $31.8 billion
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings reported third quarter 2008 financial results reflecting revenue growth and solid double-digit operating margins while winning new business and responding to a labor strike at its largest customer.
Spirit’s third quarter 2008 revenues increased to $1.027 billion, up 6 percent from the same period last year. Operating income increased 4 percent to $111 million, up from $107 million in the same period a year ago as revenues increased and lower period expenses were realized. Net income was $74 million, or $0.53 per fully diluted share, compared to $84 million, or $0.60 per fully diluted share, in the same period of 2007.Email Post to a Friend