HAECO increases shareholding in Shanghai line maintenance services provider

Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (“HAECO”) has acquired an additional 26% shareholding in Shanghai Taikoo Aircraft Engineering Services Company (“STA”), increasing the HAECO Group’s equity interest to 75%. The remaining 25% shareholding in STA, a provider of line maintenance services in Shanghai, continues to be held by Shanghai Foreign Aviation Service Corporation. STA currently provides line maintenance services for about 40 customers and handles an average of 1,300 flights a month at Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, as well as the nearby Nanjing Lukou International Airport. The company’s range of services includes transit check, overnight check, daily check, weekly check, defect rectification and technical log certification for a large number of commercial aircraft including the latest Boeing 747-8 and Airbus A380.

Email Post to a Friend Email Post to a Friend

Leave a Reply